NAPHS Annual Meeting: March 19-21, 2018
Preparing for Tomorrow: Opportunities in Behavioral Healthcare
- Make your hotel reservation at the Mandarin Oriental Washington, DC.
- If you plan to make multiple reservations, please make them one at a time.
- Having trouble making your hotel reservations? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Information:
- 2018 Program Committee
- Pat Connell, R.N., M.B.A., F.A.C.H.E., C.B.H.E., C.H.C., committee chair; VP of Behavioral Health, Compliance & Government Relations, Boys Town Behavioral Health Division, Boystown, NE
- Michael Nanko, Ph.D., President, Behavioral Health Services, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Nashville, TN
- Donald Parker, President/CEO, Carrier Clinic, Belle Mead, NJ
Get a glimpse inside past years' events:
- 2017 Annual Meeting (with Sen. Chris Murphy; Rep. Tim Murphy; former CMS Administrator Mark McClellan, M.D.; National Governors Association's Hemi Tewarson, J.D., M.P.H.; McLean Hospital's Brent Forester, M.D.; Treatment Advocacy Center Executive Director John Snook; ASAM President-Elect Kelly J. Clark, M.D., M.B.A.; National Association of State Alcohol & Drug Abuse Directors' Executive Director Robert I.L. Morrison; Capitol Decisions' Carol McDaid; NAPHS Addiction Treatment Committee Chair and AdCare Hospital of Worcester, Inc. President Jeffrey Hillis, M.B.A., J.D.; and more)
- 2016 Annual Meeting (with Sen. Lamar Alexander, Rep. Paul Tonko, former U.S. Senate Majority Leader William H. Frist, M.D.; Former CMS Administrator & AHIP CEO Marilyn Tavenner; Mental Health America CEO Paul Gionfriddo; National Association of Medicaid Directors' Executive Director Matt Salo; National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors' Executive Director Brian Hepburn, M.D.; National Association of Accountable Care Organizations CEO Clif Gaus; and more)
- 2015 Annual Meeting (with Sen. Chris Murphy; Rep. Tim Murphy; HHS Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation Richard Frank, Ph.D.; Former CMS Administrator Tom Scully; Beacon Health Options CEO Timothy Murphy; PriceWaterhouseCoopers' Michael Thompson;NAMI Executive Director Mary Giliberti; and more)
- 2014 Annual Meeting (with Rep. Tim Murphy; former Rep. Patrick Kennedy; NIMH Director Thomas Insel, M.D.; ONDCP's Michael Botticelli; CMS Deputy Chief Medical Officer Shari M. Ling, M.D.; CMS' John O'Brien; Jeffrey Lieberman, M.D.; Charlie Cook; and more) 2015 Annual Meeting
- 2013 Annual Meeting (with Rep. Charles Boustany, Jr., M.D.; Rep. Grace Napolitano; HHS' Mike Hash; VA's Dr. Chris Crowe; Integris' Stanley Hupfeld; Public Opinion Strategies' Bill McInturff; Mike Bromberg; and more)
- 2012 Annual Meeting (with Herschel Walker; Mike Bromberg; Herbert Pardes, M.D.; CMS' Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office's Tim Engelhardt; National Association of Medicaid Director's Matt Salo; NAMI's Andrew Sperling; American Benefits Council's Paul Dennett; benefits expert Joan Pearson, Ph.D., and more)
- 2011 Annual Meeting (with Rep. Tim Murphy, Rep. John Sullivan, Rep. Paul D. Tonko, CMS' Barbara Edwards, The Joint Commission's Jerod Loeb, United Behavioral Health's Rhonda Robinson Beale, Aetna Behavioral Health's Hyong Un, and more)