HOLD MARCH 20-22, 2017 FOR NEXT YEAR'S MEETING
2016 IN REVIEW:
- Background materials for Capitol Hill visits:
- After your visits to Capitol Hill, let us know what you learned by linking to a simple online 2016 Hill visit feedback form. By giving us feedback, NAPHS will be able to follow up with your congressional ofices.
- Be a sponsor in 2017 (in DC March 20-22). Contact: Maria Merlie, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 202/393-6700, ext. 104.
- 2016 Program Committee
- E. Daniel Thomas, committee chair; chief operating officer, Springstone, Inc., Louisville, KY
- Betsy Blair, chief operating officer, CJW Medical Center/Tucker (HCA, Inc.), Richmond, VA
- Celtie Wade, director, business operations, Pine Grove Behavioral Health and Addiction Services, Hattiesburg, MS
Get a glimpse inside past years' events:
- 2016 Annual Meeting (with Sen. Lamar Alexander, Rep. Paul Tonko, former U.S. Senate Majority Leader William H. Frist, M.D.; Former CMS Administrator & AHIP CEO Marilyn Tavenner; Mental Health America CEO Paul Gionfriddo; National Association of Medicaid Directors' Executive Director Matt Salo; National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors' Executive Director Brian Hepburn, M.D.; National Association of Accountable Care Organizations CEO Clif Gaus; and more)
- 2015 Annual Meeting (with Sen. Chris Murphy; Rep. Tim Murphy; HHS Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation Richard Frank, Ph.D.; Former CMS Administrator Tom Scully; Beacon Health Options CEO Timothy Murphy; PriceWaterhouseCoopers' Michael Thompson;NAMI Executive Director Mary Giliberti; and more)
- 2014 Annual Meeting (with Rep. Tim Murphy; former Rep. Patrick Kennedy; NIMH Director Thomas Insel, M.D.; ONDCP's Michael Botticelli; CMS Deputy Chief Medical Officer Shari M. Ling, M.D.; CMS' John O'Brien; Jeffrey Lieberman, M.D.; Charlie Cook; and more) 2015 Annual Meeting
- 2013 Annual Meeting (with Rep. Charles Boustany, Jr., M.D.; Rep. Grace Napolitano; HHS' Mike Hash; VA's Dr. Chris Crowe; Integris' Stanley Hupfeld; Public Opinion Strategies' Bill McInturff; Mike Bromberg; and more)
- 2012 Annual Meeting (with Herschel Walker; Mike Bromberg; Herbert Pardes, M.D.; CMS' Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office's Tim Engelhardt; National Association of Medicaid Director's Matt Salo; NAMI's Andrew Sperling; American Benefits Council's Paul Dennett; benefits expert Joan Pearson, Ph.D., and more)
- 2011 Annual Meeting (with Rep. Tim Murphy, Rep. John Sullivan, Rep. Paul D. Tonko, CMS' Barbara Edwards, The Joint Commission's Jerod Loeb, United Behavioral Health's Rhonda Robinson Beale, Aetna Behavioral Health's Hyong Un, and more)